- 1.day : arrival to Pula and check in. Free time for a night out in Pula.
- 2. day: Kayaking in Rovinj
The kayak is unique way of seeing and experiencing the beauties of the Istrian peninsula coastline with the wonderful Rovinj Archipelago, the protected landscape of Lim Fjord and National Park Brijuni. We can`t promise you`ll see dolphins, but we promise you an unforgettable experience. And hope to see a dolphin or two.
- 3. day: Quad safari and adrenaline park in inner Istria
An off-road adventure which promises to take your adrenaline levels up, all while enjoying the gorgeous istrian landscape.
- 4. day: Cycling through Istrian hilltops
Istria is full of charming hills, decorated with tiny hilltop towns and wineyards, so perfect for a cycling trip.
- 5. day: Visit to Poreč and Rovinj
- 6. day: Ziplining in Pazin
Adrenaline attraction you will long remember is divided in two parts. First line is 220 m long, with an average speed of 60 – 65 km/h, and in ten seconds you are already on the other side of Pazin cave. From the same point second line starts, which is much longer (280 m) and slower, so you can enjoy the unusual view on a grandiose abyss and a medieval castle on its cliffs.
- 7. day: Hiking Učka mountain
The Mt. Učka Nature Park stretches inland eastern istrian coast. The Nature Park has an area of 146 km2, and the tallest peak is Vojak (1,396 m). It is very rich in flora and fauna, and is particularly distinguished by a century-old forest of cultivated chestnuts, various species of medicinal plants and several endemic species of flowers.
- 8. day: tour ends, Departure from Pula