From Dubrovnik or its surroundings you will be transfered by a van to Konavle region, one of the most spectacular and renowned areas of the region where your hike will begin . On our way to Konavle we will stop for panorama of Dubrovnik old Town. After panorama, we continue to Kuna village – the highest village in Snijeznica mountain (1234 m). Allong all the way we have unforgettable views on the most of Dubrovnik Riviera, Dalmatian islands and Bosnian mountains.
What’s included on your Morning on the Top of Snijeznica Mountain Tour:
– Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Dubrovnik and the surrounding area
– Wine tasting in the vineyard
– Presentation of traditional olive oil milling
– Light lunch at local and famous medieval mill (dry figs, dalmatian prosciutto, cheese,squeezed fresh natural juice, cake, water)
To bring along:
– Comfortable light clothes
– Walking shoes (minimum sport shoes with hard soles)
The trip itinerary can change depending on the capabilities and wishes of the group, weather constraints, and similar situations. For the safety of our guests, we take the right to change the itinerary without prior notice. In case of extreme weather conditions Dubrovnik Adventures will re-schedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.