From Dubrovnik or its surroundings you will be transfered by van to Konavle region, one of the most spectacular and renowned areas of the region where your ride will begin. You’ll bike on quite, easy and one of the most scenic paved roads through vineyards, olive groves and through ancient villages.
At a famous and charming medieval mill overlooking the valley, we will stop and enjoy a relaxing break with local lunch.
After lunch, we will continue biking through the cypress trees and olive groves to a 300 year old winery where our tour will end. A rewarding wine tasting will be served in the vineyard. After an unforgettable day of riding, tasting, eating and touring, our guide will take you to your accommodation.
What’s included on your Dubrovnik Countryside Wine Tasting & Scenic Bike Ride:
– Pick up/drop off at your hotel in Dubrovnik and the surrounding area
– Wine tasting in the vineyard
– Presentation of traditional olive oil milling
– Light lunch at local and famous medieval mill (dry figs, dalmatian prosciutto, cheese,squeezed fresh natural juice, cake, water)
– High quality 24 speed hybrid TREK bike
– Multi-equipped TREK bikes of different sizes and with adjustable steering-parts and seats will be provided. We will bike only on paved and asphalt roads, lightly downhill with a view of the hills, sea and Konavle field.
To bring along:
– Comfortable trousers
– Sport shoes
The trip itinerary can change depending on the capabilities and wishes of the group, weather constraints, and similar situations. For the safety of our guests, we take the right to change the itinerary without prior notice. In case of extreme weather conditions Dubrovnik Adventures will re-schedule the activity for a day or two prior or after the date booked, if possible. If the change is not possible, the payments will be refunded in full.