- 1.day : arrival to Dubrovnik and check in. Free time for a night out in Dubrovnik.
- 2. day: Swimming, Snorkeling and Walking Konavle Valley and Cliffs
Today is all about exploring local culture and tradition and tasting local wines. At the local square in Cilipi village in front of the St. Nicholas’ Church, the local folklore ensemble will introduce us with the customs and traditions of Konavle.
- 3. day: Biking through vineyards, olive groves, cypress trees and ancient villages
You’ll bike/cycle on quite, easy and one of the most scenic paved roads through vineyards, olive groves and through ancient villages.
- 4. day: Sea Kayaking City Walls and Lokrum Island, Dubrovnik sightseeing
Sea kayaking Dubrovnik will reveal amazing views of the City Walls, Lokrum Island, and the hidden caves.
- 5. day: Biking and Walking Sipan Island
Extremely rich in cultural heritage with many chapels, monasteries, palaces and summer houses of ancients Dubrovnik aristocracy, this amazing Šipan island still has preserved the traditional country life style which we will explore by bike.
- 6. day: Sea Kayaking Kolocep Island
Today we will be treated ourselves with a kayak tour around Kolocep Island. We will make a few stops by its cliffs and caves for swimming and snorkelling tour.
- 7. day: Day trip to Mostar
Predominantly influenced by centuries long Turkish rule, tall, slim minarets reaching for the sky, cobbled bazaar street with rhythmic tapping of hammers against copper plates as they are being transformed into pretty souvenirs, houses with ornate wooden balconies all remind you of times gone by. This truly is a place where East meets West.
- 8. day: Tour ends, departure from Dubrovnik